A 4 -5 Berth Camper - with Pick up and drop off locations in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin & Perth. Pick up and drop off locations in New Zealand are Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton & Queenstown
HI5 CAMPER TOYOTA HIACE
Sleeps: 4 / 5* adults, or 2 + 3 kids Options: 4 adults; or *5 young adults; or 2 adults and 3 kids.
Bed Size: Bottom double bed - 2.1m x 1.26m, Top double bed - 1.9m x 1.26m. Hi5 Info Age: 2007-2011
Engine: 2.7 litre, 4 cylinder Transmission: Automatic Fuel: Petrol Fuel Tank: 70 litres Fuel Consumption: 14-15 litres/100km
Hi5 Specs Length: 5.6m Width: 1.89m External Height: 2.8m Internal Height: 2.1m Hi5
Features Seats 5 & sleeps 4 - 5 (2x large double beds) 31 litres water tank 2 burner gas stove Power steering Air conditioning Microwave 80 litres fridge with freezer Sink with electric pump Radio & CD player Interior table Limited storage space 2*240 V to charge electrical appliances Living Equipment Sleeping bags Pillows & sheets Towels Cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils Coffee, tea & sugar Cleaning equipment (*4 people with option to purchase for 5th person) *Child Seats (6 months onwards): Vehicle has two anchor points suitable for baby seats & baby capsules. Booster seats can be fitted.
SECURITY BOND OPTIONS STANDARD
Protection* $0.00 / Day $3000.00 Renter Pays Full Cost
MIDWAY Protection* $20.00 / Day $1500.00 Renter Pays Max. $10,000
PROTECTION PLUS* $30.00 / Day $0.00 2 Tyres $0.00 1 Front Windscreen
Protection Plus/Midway Protection Protection Plus & Midway Protection payable to a maximum of 50 days for all vehicles. For $4.50/day customers can insure tyres & windscreen separately – maximum payment $112 each (tyres & windscreen are already included in Protection Plus). *Your customers are covered unless they drive against the terms and conditions.
Please find below a section of our terms and conditions focusing on the customers full responsibility.
At all times the Hirer is fully responsible for all fees, damages, expenses and/or costs for:
• Damage caused where the terms of this Agreement have been breached.
• Damage caused due to Vehicle use in contravention to clause 11, 21 or 24 of this Agreement.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle by not driving in a prudent and cautious manner.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle by driving on unsealed roads or beach driving.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion including in flood water, river water, salt water, or any other source of water.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle by the Hirer’s wilful conduct or reckless e.g. sitting or standing on the bonnet or roof of the Vehicle.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle due to use of incorrect or contaminated fuel.
• Damage caused due to the use or misuse of snow chains.
• Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
• Damage to the awning, overhead (roof) or under-body of the Vehicle.
• Damage caused to the Vehicle because the Hirer has failed to perform tyres checks and maintain all fluid and fuel levels or failed to immediately rectify or report to us any defect of which you become aware.
• All costs to replace keys which have become lost, broken, damaged, stolen or of retrieval of keys which been locked in the Vehicle, or where the Vehicle has been stolen due to it being unlocked.
• Loss or damage caused where it is deemed by local authorities to have been careless or willful in failing to comply with any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic, resulting in damage to the hired Vehicle and/or Third-Party Vehicle or any other property.
• Damage caused by the Hirer’s failure to take reasonable measures for the safety of the Vehicle, its parts or accessories, or failure to comply with all restrictions on the use of the Vehicle or otherwise abuse or misuse of it.
• The cost of recovering the Vehicle in the even it becomes stuck or bogged in wet ground, sand or mud.
• Damage to or loss of personal belongings of the Hirer or any other person within the Vehicle.
• This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Prices from £45 per day